Fluffy Omelet with Parsley, Mozzarella Cheese and Hawaii Balsamics Tangy Fig Balsamic
1/8 of a teaspoon dried parsley
1 to 2 oz mozzarella cheese
2 teaspoons Hawaii Balsamic Tangy Fig Balsamic
1. Scramble two eggs in a bowl
2. Add parsley and stir well
3. In a non stick pan spray on a light coating of non stick cooking spray
4. Pour in egg mixture
5. When eggs are partially cooked at Cheese
6. With a plastic spatula fold omelet in half
7. When almost completely cooked remove from stove and slide omlet into a microwave safe plate.
8. Finish cooking omelet in microwave on high for 45 seconds to 1 minute (depending on the wattage of your microwave)
9. Drizzle with 1 to 2 teaspoons of Hawaii Balsamics Tangy Fig Balsamic. A great way to start your day!